Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by CFS Pharma and Opticals Private Limited (henceforth referred as "CFS Vision" or "we" or "us" or "our" “www.cfsvision.com" having its registered office B-5/24, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi- 110029 India and its corporate office at Plot No 9, Sector 9, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110075 India.
In using the services provided by our website “www.cfsvision.com” you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
CFS Pharma and Opticals Private Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by CFS Pharma and Opticals Private Limited.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part thereof without the permission of CFS Pharma and Opticals Private Limited is prohibited.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or any complaints or suggestions regarding our website, please feel free to write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 90155 55522 .
As per the definition of ‘persons competent to contract’ according to the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are all eligible to use this website. The persons accessing this website must be 18 years of age, of a sound mind and not disqualified from contracting by any law to which he/she is subject.
Persons accessing this website from outside the territory of India are responsible for compliance with the local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case of the presence of any national inter-state prohibition on direct sale of merchandise and the requirement of special documentation, then CFS Vision reserves the right to decide on whether to accept or reject such order.
Pricing And Payment
For all orders being shipped within the territory of India, the accepted currency for all orders is the INR (₹). The prices will be displayed as MRP and the taxes of CGST/SGST and IGST will be mentioned as applicable.
Once the order has been placed, an expected delivery date or time will be provided along with the order confirmation email. The exact delivery date would later be provided once the order has been completed and is ready to be dispatched. Alternatively, the orders can also be tracked by registered customers by clicking on “Track Order” and understand the status of the order.
We respect that the privacy of all persons is important and we ensure you that we maintain complete confidentiality with regards to all the details that were shared by you and promise to not share them with any third party.
The following are all the obligations that we expect you to maintain with respect to your dealings with CFS Vision.
- You must provide true, accurate, complete and current information about yourself while registering on cfsvision.com.
- In case of any changes in your personal information, then it is your duty to maintain and promptly update the registration information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or predated, or if CFS Vision holds reasonable grounds for suspecting that the information provided is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, then we hold the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate the user membership and refuse you access to our website.
- In case of any non-delivery or delay in delivery occurs on account of any mistake made by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrongful information), any other extra cost incurred by CFS Vision for the deliverance of order shall be borne by you.
- you must provide true and current information whenever such information is requested of you by CFS Vision. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, CFS Vision also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), CFS Vision has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of www.cfsvision.com in and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You must always confirm your order before finalising it and always check the product description carefully along with your personal adjustments, if any. You stand bound by the conditions of sale by consent when you place the order.
- CFS Vision shall not be held liable for any delay in delivery of product caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance.
CFS Vision reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit or restrict the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and any such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. A notification for the same will be sent to you in case any such limits are exercised. CFS Vision also holds the right to prohibit the sale to any person as they deem fit and on its sole discretion.
Modification Of Terms And Conditions Of Service
CFS Vision reserves the right at any time to modify the terms and conditions of this user agreement without any prior notification to you. Any subsequent modification made to the user agreement will be informed to you through e-mail on the address provided by you while registering on our website. You can access the latest version of the user agreement at any given time on https://www.cfsvision.com/. You should regularly view the user agreement on https://www.cfsvision.com/. In a situation where the modified user agreement is not acceptable to you, then you may discontinue using our services as you deem fit. However, in case you continue to use our services, then it will be deemed that you have agreed and accepted to the modified Terms and Conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified terms and conditions and the user agreement.